Covid-19 CogniSoft Response
See what changes we have made to help you
CogniSoft have a business continuity to cope with events beyond our control. See what changes we have made to help you. On 17th of March 2020 CogniSoft have initiated the plan in order to allow some employees to work from alternative locations. This will not effect services to you. Our cloud environment, support services, account management are all working.
Some services may change in their nature of delivery and we would ask customers to utilise virtual services we offer including online meetings, video conferences, online training etc.
To see cloud status, click here.
Four weeks into lock down and the various sectors we work with have quickly had to come to terms with the new reality (for the time being at least https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
Now of course things have changed. They’ve had to. But we also know you are still delivering exceptional service or at least the best service you can at the moment. Whether that is training, apprenticeships, (incredibly 8 in 10 apprenticeships are still receiving training.) assessments, careers guidance or youth support, we are hearing great stories as we continue to speak to customers and answer your support queries.
Whilst the shift to remote working has been pretty successful for us, we realise that not everyone has found it so straightforward. We also recognise the value of our services at key times and are glad to say that so far, our customers have not seen any reduction in our usual high standards.
Don’t get us wrong, it hasn’t all bee plain sailing, and some things take that little bit longer to communicate. However, we have all been really amazed by the friendlyness, openess of the relationships we have with our customers. During this period, we want to maintain and further develop these relationships.
There has also been a whole host of interactive learning experiences, webinars, AELP updates, FEWeek Webcasts and many more. All of these showcase the very best of our sector: innovation, interaction and engagement. Additionally, be sure to keep an eye out for our rearranged digital YETI User Group to be announced in the coming days.
With Boris Johnson’s announcement last night, banning people from leaving their homes for non-essential reasons, in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, CogniSoft want to confirm that we are still ‘Open for Business’.
- We will continue to support you through Response, our online support site (either access through the system or from a link on our homepage www.cognisoft.co.uk.
- For more critical support, you can still call our support line on 0161 777 2901
- Our remote office contingency means our telephone system is accessible from our new home desks. Just call 0161 777 2900 to speak to someone in the office.
- All ongoing projects are still being worked on and we are able to take on new projects, prioritising those services that get our customers back working remotely.
- We are offering additional temporary licenses for 3-6 months to increase resilience in your processes for remote working, funding claims and data returns (Contact email@example.com for more details)
We hope this communication gives you the confidence and comfort that we are doing everything we can to make sure that the developing situation will not unduly affect the stability, security or integrity of your CogniSoft Systems.
If you have specific questions please feel free to forward these to firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the last few days, the leadership team at CogniSoft have been discussing the developing situation and the potential impact on our serviceagreement with you. Firstly, we must stress that at this moment in time, and until government guidance changes significantly, we are still in a state of ‘Business as Usual’ Covid-19 presents some additional challenges but It is important for you to understand that we already have a resilient operational model in place that covers for ‘worse case scenarios’, whilst ensuring the core services remain in place at all times. This is a requirement of our ISO27001 certification and we have been reviewing the plans in light of the current situation.
Whether the government guidance advises a travel ban, reduction in public gatherings or work from home policies we have the following mitigation plans in place:
- Where remote working is appropriate, we are prepared to shift staff to ‘home-working’ at short notice. All employees work from home capabilities have been assessed to ensure that this is possible. We regularly have employees working from home across all departments.
- Our online support site (Response) will remain fully operational throughout support jobs to be raised through the site as usual. If you haven’t used Response in a while please ensure you can log in as this will help your own employees monitor their support jobs as part of your own continuity plans.
- Communications with individual employee members and the wider customer base will be unaffected as we already use cloud-based mail servers and office suite.
- We use web-based collaborative tools, so meetings, demonstrations and implementation can continue remotely. We will be continuing to follow the government guidelines for this situation and will send out further emails for guidance as the situation progresses.
We hope this communication gives you the confidence and comfort that we are doing everything we can to make sure that the developing situation will not unduly affect the stability, security or integrity of your CogniSoft Systems. If you have specific questions please feel free to forward these to email@example.com
If you have any concerns or just want to speak to someone about the current situation at CogniSoft please email firstname.lastname@example.org