CogniSoft IO is a flexible user-friendly client management system with a wealth of functionality shaped by customers over many years to be useful for staff and insightful for management.
Our software is used throughout the UK to track and report on Youth Support and Careers Guidance in a range of settings; National Careers Services, CCIS, schools based careers guidance and Local Authority youth & early intervention services.
We maintain IO in line with DfE rules so users are guided on data entry and it is easy for customers to manage data compliance, plus built-in NCCIS reporting is always simple and accurate
IO Youth Support and Careers Features
- CCIS compliance and NCCIS workbook reporting built-in
- Detailed client information with interactive summaries to provide a workable balance for practitioners
- Powerful case management to help staff work effectively and efficiently
- Group work functionality to quickly and easily record sessional data and support service-wide reporting
- Flexible tools to incorporate workload and workflow management
- 100% web based system so low cost and easy to maintain
- ISO 27001 certified for peace of mind with personal data
We’ve been using CogniSoft for almost a year, have had no quibbles at all. Plus it’s one of the most affordable if you are a smaller company.
Our relationship with CogniSoft has been very positive; they understand our needs and we are looking forward to using YETI.
We are new to working with CogniSoft and have been really impressed with their commitment to delivering what has been a very complicated project on time. They understand our sector well and are able to ensure our CRM solution remains client-centred whilst meeting government funding guidelines. They have quickly become a valuable and trusted partner to Adviza
YETI allowed us to achieve our organisational needs, working alongside a team who took the time to understand our requirements and implement a bespoke solution.
It has been quite daunting with much to learn, not only with YETI but the FIS system etc. Without Amanda’s first class help I wouldn’t feel as confident as I do now. She has been very patient, explained issues carefully, has a friendly personality and nothing has been too much trouble for her. Brilliant!