Comprehensive learner and customer management software to support Learning & Skills and Welfare to Work providers throughout the UK.
Sector specialist software
YETI is a proven skills and employability system that offers effective case management with powerful reporting tools to co-ordinate and evidence your learning and skills or welfare to work programme delivery.
Combining manual and automated processes and integrating with leading complementary systems, including ePortfolio systems, Universal Job Match and government funding systems, YETI offers the most complete and user-friendly system for advisors delivering employability and skills programmes.
YETI is consistently updated to support the latest statutory and funding regulations, enabling users to maintain compliance and produce accurate reports with ease.
- In-built forms covering all major funding streams including DWP, ESFA, ESF and Big Lottery
- Sector specific standard reports and validated funding claims
- Automated DWP functions for referrals and auto-sanctioning
- Dashboards for information sharing at a glance
- Employer Engagement and CRM tracking interactions from all stakeholders
- Managed access, limiting sensitive data to access from key personnel only
- Web-Portals allowing interaction from employers from outside of the system
Web-based and ISO 27001 Security Certified; YETI is highly secure and supported by a dedicated and experienced team.
YETI's flexible modules support your processes, providing enhanced efficincies and cost-benefits.
Optional modules include:
For a full list of all the modules available for YETI CLICK HERE
For a free demo and more information contact us today
Find out more about YETI modules or see how YETI supports your sector:
CogniSoft worked with us on the implementation of our software to meet the needs of our Community Investment Team. Our experience so far has been very positive. John Westby, Head of Fund Raising and Business Development, at Affinity Sutton Housing Association