YETI supports delivery of a range of local employability programmes throughout the UK, offering services to customers in regions and devolved areas.
Predominantly provided by housing associations or local authorities, YETI’s flexible range of features is perfectly suited to the delivery of these varied has a wealth of programmes.
Ensure your housing employment and skills programmes deliver the best outcomes for your tenants. CogniSoft YETI is a proven system that enables you to monitor and evaluate your programmes effectively across all of the your funding streams.
Housing associations represent an essential access route to supporting tenants into work. CogniSoft YETI can help you deliver the best possible outcomes for tenants and communities by monitoring and tracking each of your tenants and demonstrating the impact of your programmes.
Core functions such as intervention tracking, job search and matching, employer engagement are all available within the system to manage the customer journey, with advisors able to access and manage individual case-loads from any location at the click of a button.
YETI features supporting Housing Association employability programmes:
- Tailored Case Management allowing all staff to work effectively and in the tenant’s best interest
- Powerful reporting tools for real-time management information
- Web based software to manage individual case-loads from any location
- Workflow and dashboards to further improve the quality and efficiency of your delivery
- Integration with existing databases and spreadsheets to streamline data admin
- Groups based functionality for neighbourhood engagement
Find out how Clarion Housing uses YETI to delivery the Love London Working local employability programme.
YETI helps manage Local Authority employability programmes, generating powerful evidence of previous success; increasing the impact of your programmes and supporting bids for new funding.
Local Authorities play a key role in the delivery of tailored employability support to their local residents, both through Local Authority funding and more increasingly through accessing funding through ESF and DWP sources.
YETI’s flexible range of features is perfectly suited to the delivery of these varied programmes and with the capacity to support and manage several programmes and funding steams, Local Authorities can demonstrate the impact they have across their local area with comprehensive and tailored reporting.
YETI features supporting Local Authority employability programmes:
- Custom web-portals to engage with and empower your target groups
- Tailored Case Management allowing resources to focussed on outcomes
- Reporting at programme and service level to generate and evidence results
- Workforce mobilisation with technology that works on the move
- Electronic document processing and electronic signature capture
Take a look at our clients and see who we’ve helped.